Zilmet has over 50 years of experience in manufacturing high quality diaphragm well tanks, producing over 7 million tanks annually. Zilmet well tanks differ from our competition in two important ways:
Zilmet conveniently offers two styles of well tanks – the traditional bottom connection well tanks and our unique side connection well tanks (BC tanks)
All Zilmet well tanks are typically shorter and wider than that of our competition, which leads to less stretching of the diaphragm, and thus leads to a longer life of the well tank.
The Zilmet BC tanks come with a polypropylene base for all weather applications and a stainless steel elbow
The Zilmet side connection well tanks provide:
- An easier and quicker installation
- A less expensive installation
- Allow the installer to identify leaks or issues at the connector immediately upon set up
Other features of the Zilmet Hydro Plus well tanks are:
- 150 psi working pressure, the highest in the industry
- All Zilmet Hydro Plus tanks are NSF 61 certified
- Epoxy powder coated finish for a longer lasting, more durable finish
- Zilmet manufactures all of our own diaphragms, thus each tank’s diaphragm is specifically designed for that sized tank
- 5 year warranty on all Hydro Plus well tanks
Zilmet also offers well tank accessories unique to the Zilmet Hydro Plus well tanks. Please see the accessory page in literature section of our resource guide.