ALL Zilmet ASME tanks are Made in the USA.
We have some models in stock and available for immediate shipment. Call to inquire.
ASME Data Submittal Sheets available under Download to the right.
Zilmet Commercial ASME tanks are all constructed to Section VIII Division 1 of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
Zilmet offers the following Commercial ASME tanks:
- Hydronic Expansion Tanks with replaceable bladders
- Hydronic Expansion Tanks with fixed diaphragms
- Thermal Expansion Tanks with replaceable bladders
- Thermal Expansion Tanks with fixed diaphragms
- Hydro-Pneumatic Tanks with replaceable bladders
- Hydro-Pneumatic Tanks with fixed diaphragms
All Expansion Tanks come with integrated Pressure Gauge, Air Stem, and Site Glass Monitor
New 2020 ASME Products
- Air and Dirt Separators
- 2" - 12" Flanges
- Standards and High Velocity
- Non-removable available
- Replacement Cartridges available
- Hot Water Buffer Tanks
- Chilled Water Buffer Tanks
- Hydraulic Separators
- 2" - 16" Flanges
- With internal baffle
- With Air/Dirt Separation